Preventative maintenance and tune-ups are some of the best ways to lengthen the life of your HVAC systems and keep them running at peak performance and maximum efficiency. Affordable Comfort provides regular maintenance services and tune-ups before each heating and cooling season (and anytime you need us in between). We will make sure your system is running smoothly so it lasts longer and helps you conserve energy.
We take care of the little things so you don’t have to worry about them. HVAC systems can be located in areas that are difficult for some of our customers to access. We’ll come out to your property to change air filters, wash exterior HVAC components and much more. The staff at Affordable Comfort really cares about you, our customer, and we want to make sure your heating and cooling systems function at their best all year round. If there is anything we can do to assist you with your heating and cooling needs throughout the year, please don’t hesitate to call us.
At Affordable Comfort, we perform both furnace and air conditioning precision tune-ups and professional cleanings. Our maintenance agreement is very affordable and all our work is guaranteed. Our highly skilled technicians are trained in all of the latest technology. They are punctual and will treat you and your home with the utmost respect. If you need a job done fast, you got it! All of our vans are fully stocked and most services and repairs can be made the same day.
- Carbon monoxide – test air flow duct system for carbon monoxide
- Change filter in the furnace – clean or replace
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level (mercury stats only)
- Ignition system – test for safe and proper operation
- Exhaust system – test for proper venting
- Measure supply/return temperature differential
- Lubricate and clean blower if needed
- Clean return register
- Electrical wiring – inspect and tighten connectors
- Natural gas – check for leaks
- Clean burners and burner compartment
- Check and record blower and inducer amp draw
- Check ductwork
- Clean condenser coils
- Check and record compressor amps
- Check and record condenser fan motor amps
- Check and record refrigerant pressure (suction line and liquid line)
- Check circuit breaker and tighten wire connectors
- Check fuses in disconnect box and tighten wire connections
- Checkpoints on 240-volt main contractor
- Check capacitor for proper micro forad reading
- Clean dirt and debris in electrical compartment at condenser
- Check unit for time delay relays
- Inspect all fittings at condenser for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check unit for isolation pads
- A technician will provide a checklist for customer
Contact us for a free, no-obligation estimate on our maintenance services.